Let The Adventure Begin
Shipping & RETURNS
Shipping rates are applicable to all orders in Canada and US and are calculated at checkout.
When will my order ship?
Orders typically take 2–4 days to process prior to dispatch. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number.
How long will it take to receive my order?
We ship from our studio in Whistler, BC.
Shipping times will vary depending on the shipping method selected at checkout. The following is guidelines for Canada post ground method:
- Vancouver (lower mainland): 1–3 days
- British Columbia: 2-4 days
- Alberta + Saskatchewan: 2-5 days
- Toronto, Quebec: 5-8 days
- Eastern Canada, Yukon, and Nunavut: 7-10 days
- US destinations: 6–12 days
- USPS Priority Mail: 6–7 days
*if you live in remote areas of Canada please allow extra time for delivery, this includes B.C. residents
Please note that the shipping times listed above are counted from the date that your order is dispatched. A tracking number will be included in your shipping confirmation email, which you will receive as soon as your order leaves our studio.
My order shows delivered but I am unable to find it. What should I do?
Send us an email at email@example.com including your order number. We can help you follow up with the carrier to find the package.
Returns and Exchanges
We make every effort to give you our best products and service and hope that you will be completely satisfied with your order. We understand, however, that occasionally you may wish to return something. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, please let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within five days of delivery.
Where a return has been agreed upon, the original cost will either be refunded or credited to your account. The cost of returning a faulty or damaged item will also be reimbursed.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. If you did not purchase your item through our website, please contact the retailer where you purchased the item.
Modifying an order
Please send an email to email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Monitor lit candles closely.
- Place away from drafts and vulnerable surfaces like glass, wood, or marble.
- Do not move or leave a burning candle unattended.
- Use on a stable surface, away from forest areas.
- Extinguish before leaving a space or room.
- Keep away from flammable items and wildlife.
- Keep out of reach from pets and children.
- Burn for no more than 4 hours. Trim the wick to 1/4 inch before each use.
- Prioritize safety, especially under the Pacific Northwest stars.
- Ensure the candle is on a non-flammable surface.
- Our eco-friendly coconut wax doesn’t get as hot as paraffin or soy. Only trim the wick if it exceeds 1/4 inch or has a mushroom top to avoid potential breakage.
- For best results, ensure the melt pool covers almost the entire candle surface or reaches the vessel edges during each burn.
- Keep the melt pool free of debris.
- Restrict burning to a maximum of 4 hours.
- Discontinue use when wax depth is less than 1 cm (3/8th inch) to prevent the jar's base from overheating.
- Limit burn time to 2 hours.
- Stop usage when wax depth drops below 1/2 cm, as the tin's bottom can get exceedingly hot.